Home | Stock Advisor | Gunshottips

Gunshottips Reviews

Complaints on Gunshottips

 

Gunshottips Reviews

No of Targets per Call

2

Risk / Reward Ratio

Bad

SMS Delay

Yes

Rating

Worst

Comments

this guy will always mention the calls which hit the sl and the hit the tgts... be careful....today also SBIN hit sl first but in his website he wrote tgt hit made low of 1967....also relinfra hit the sl but he wrote as made a high of 541...if this is the case what is the use of giving sl and tgts....

No of Targets per Call

2

Risk / Reward Ratio

Bad

SMS Delay

Yes

Rating

Worst

Comments

Dear Guys
Gunshot tips is a bogus guy. Calculates profits from the entry level to the highest price in the day irrespective of the targets given by him. Whereas losses are calculated from the entry price till the stop loss levels. Tips, levels and comments are directly taken from Anirudh Sethi. So better to subscribe to Anrirudh Sethi.

No of Targets per Call

3

Risk / Reward Ratio

Bad

SMS Delay

Yes

Rating

Worst

Comments

Guys, he charges ridiculous amounts for his calls. His nifty levels and 70% of the calls you can get them for free on ANIRUDHSETHIREPORT.COM. aLSO FOLLOW ANIRUDHSETHI71 ON twitter for the rest 30%.this guy makes fool of his subscribers by charging 10k per month.

No of Targets per Call

2

Risk / Reward Ratio

Bad

SMS Delay

No

Rating

Worst

Comments

he is a chemcha of sethi

No of Targets per Call

3

Risk / Reward Ratio

Bad

SMS Delay

No

Rating

Worst

Comments

HE GETS CALLS FROM mR.ANIRUDHSETHI. ALL HIS MESSAGES WITH LEVELS AND ANALYSIS, U CAN WATCH IT FOR FREE ON ANIRUDHSETHIREPORT.COM.HE PROUDLY CLAIMS THAT ACCORDING TO HIS ANALYSIS, THE TARGET FOR SO SO STOCK IS BLAH BLAH.

No of Targets per Call

2

Risk / Reward Ratio

Bad

SMS Delay

Yes

Rating

Worst

Comments

claims are taken from lowest price to highest price and triggering of stop loss in most cases are ignored. even if price gets a beating sms comes to hold on but at the end of the day it mentions stop loss triggerred. only traders with huge capital taking all the calls can do business

No of Targets per Call

3

Risk / Reward Ratio

Bad

SMS Delay

Yes

Rating

Worst

Comments

All fake claims on the blog. calculates profit from the day high, but not the target he mentioned.

Click here for Past Performance

Post A Comment

No. of Targets per Call
Risk / Reward Ratio Good Bad
SMS Delay Yes No
Rate Good Better Worst
Comment
Email
Verification Code
  CAPTCHA image